Join us in the woods for a wellness journey. Guided by author, blogger + Nutritionist, Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN and acupressure practitioner and professional event planner, Becky Nadeau. Together they are founders of Project woods, a series of retreats that invites you to explore yourself and the woods with mindful living practices that will connect you to local food, balance, and your health. Activities are paired with nutrition and intuitive cooking classes, yoga, meditation, hiking, acupressure treatments, and lots of gifts to continue your mindfulness practices.
We will be camping on a private property on the Cape, just walking distance from Welfleet Bay. The grounds are full of gardens, fun loving chickens and plenty of curated nooks for you to turn off and connect with nature.
Accommodation – Bring your sleeping bag and we will take care of the rest! The grounds are outfitted with luxury canvas tents by Shelter Co. and will be furnished with raised cots, linens and pillows. You will have access to hot showers and restrooms.
Activities – Each day will include meditation, yoga and a guided nature walk. There will be plenty of free time to enjoy the property where you can relax and recharge by lounging in a hammock, sitting by the fire or paddle boarding on the bay.
Individual Consultations – You will have one-on-one time with our Project Woods Team with a focus on nutrition, acupressure therapy and herbalism. Our goal is to have you walk away from this weekend with tools to add balance to your daily routine.
Grounding Food – All meals, snacks are included and will be prepared on the property with sustainable & locally-sourced ingredients and all refreshments will be provided by the Local Juice. In addition, everyone will have an opportunity to take part in a cooking class and take home recipes.
- Nicole Cormier, RD, LDN – Nutritionist
- Becky Nadeau – Acupressure (Marma) Practitioner
- Jamie Leal – Acupressure (Marma) Practitioner
- Susan Nedley – Herbalist
- Sarah Moran – Art Therapist + yoga instructor
- Natasha Varney – Physical Trainer
- Amie Raskin – Ayurvedic Cook, Coffee & Tea Educator
- Luxury canvas tent with raised cot, sheets and pillow
- Sustainable & locally-sourced meals and snacks
- Local coffee, tea and juice from The Local Juice
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Guided nature walks to Great Island & Cedar Swamp
- Intuitive cooking class
- Sustainable nutrition class
- Meal meditation
- Individual acupressure treatment
- Individual nutrition session
- Individual herbalism consultation
- Gift bag to include takeaways to balance your daily routine
- Sharing Tent – Sharing Tents are luxury canvas tents with up to 5 raised cots. There will be a comfortable amount of space to move between and around each cot. You will have a nightstand as well as space to store your belongings.
- Single Tent – A single tent will be a private tent for added privacy.
- VIP Camper – The VIP Trailer is an vintage camper for added comfort.
- Shared Tent: $395
- Single Tent: $495
- VIP Pop – Up Camper: $595